We extend heartfelt thanks to our Epicurean Delight partners for generous financial and in-kind support. Our deepest appreciation goes out to them for ensuring a fantastic, fun evening in support of the missions of the Inland Northwest Blood Center and Blood Center Foundation of the Inland Northwest.
GRAND PRESENTING PARTNERS
- Blood Systems Inc. – Ice Bar
- Bozzi Media – Media
- CellNetix – Winery
- Columbia Surgical Specialists, P.S. – Pilsner Glasses
- Davenport Hotel Collection – Menu
- Deaconess Hospital, Rockwood Health System – Restaurants
- Delta Dental of Washington – Table Gift
- Gritman Medical Center – Wine Label
- HUB International – Wine Glasses
- InCyte Diagnostics – Winery
- ITRON – Restaurants
- John and Kathy Nydegger – Opportunity Drawing
- KREM 2 – Media
- Kootenai Health – Entertainment
- Moloney + O’Neill Benefits – Winery
- Moss Adams LLP – Judging
- Northwest Farm Credit – Social Hour and Tote Bags
- Physicians Insurance A Mutual Company – Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Pounders Jewelry – Opportunity Drawing
- Premera Blue Cross – Restaurants
- Ramey Construction – Brewery
- Randall & Hurley – Martini Glasses
- Rosauer’s Supermarkets, Inc. – Gourmet Cheese
- Spokane Produce, Inc. – Centerpieces
- The Inlander and INHealth – Media
- Thrivent Financial – Anthony Frei, Financial Associate – Video
- Thrivent Financial – Don Garves, Financial Associate – Video
- Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar – Signature Martinis
- Umpqua Bank – Ice Lounge
- URM Food Service – Awards
- Washington Trust Bank – Invitations
How Your Company Will Benefit as an Epicurean Delight Partner:
- Raise vital funds for and be associated with our region’s community blood bank and
foundation, focused on saving lives through transfusion medicine.
- Have fun participating in the largest black tie/formal fundraising gala in the Inland Northwest.
- Show support for 30 of the area’s finest restaurants, wineries, breweries and cideries
committed to growing culinary arts.
- Receive high visibility throughout the year through multiple media outlets and social media.
- Grow awareness of and interest in your business.
- Network with other sponsors, businesses and community leaders supporting Epicurean Delight.
- Generate community goodwill.
If you or your organization would like to join in the celebration, please e-mail or call (509) 232-4557.