Nearly 70% of our community’s blood supply comes from blood drives at businesses, churches, schools and communities. It is only with support like yours that we are able to serve patients in need. We understand that everyone is busy but with a properly formed committee a blood drive can take a little as a few hours per blood drive and you’ll be performing a service that literally saves lives.
To help in your blood drive, INBC provides the following:
• A dedicated Recruitment Coordinator to help guide you through the details of planning.
• Online scheduling and communication tools.
• Promotional materials including posters, fliers, banners, table tents and more.
• Stories of lives that have been impacted through blood donation.
• Rewards Program to say “Thank You!” for both donors and chair people.
On behalf of the patients you serve and their families, we thank you!