On Halloween Day (October 31st), at our Spokane location from 7am – 3pm, INBC will be having fun filled Fall / Halloween activities for the kiddos to keep them occupied and having fun while parents donate. ALSO – the entire family will go home with our signature Vein Drain t-shirts, when parents present to donate. (children’s sizes 4T – 7 yrs. old available)!!
Children’s Activities Include:
- Make your own Goblin hand (Goblin Avenue)
- Make your own Witch Hat (Witch Way)
- Assemble bags of Ghost Poop, Goblin Teeth, Witch warts, Pumpkin Poop, Monster Scabs (Spooky Street)
- Mystery Prize Box X Trick or Treat (Treat Street)
- Cookie Pumpkin Decorating Table (Pumpkin Place)
- Candy Kaboo (Kabob) (Monster Crossing)
- Color Table Posters with Pumpkins take with or pin up on a board for color contest (Ghost Way)
- Pin the tail on the Skeleton
- Decorate your own scavenger hunt bag
So mark your calendars and come on in to INBC on Halloween for a fun filled day of activities for the entire family to enjoy! Encourage family and friends to join in on the fun as well!